Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye is the first book of the series. In this story Geronimo goes in search of a treasure.
PUBLISHED: FEBRUARY 2004.
It all started when my sister, Thea, discovered an old, mysterious map. It showed an secret treasure hidden on a faraway island. In no time at all, my sister dragged me and my cousin, Trap, into her treasure hunt. It was an adventure I'd never forget..........
- Geronimo Stilton, the main protagonist.
- Thea Stilton, Geronimo's sister.
- Trap Stilton, Geronimo's cousin.
- Benjamin Stilton, Geronimo's nephew.
- Flight Attendant
- Squeaky La Rue
- Christopher Colomouse
- Mousella Macmouser
- Harry Ratini
- Great Grandma Tanglefur
- Santa Mouse
- Treasure Island
- Slugrat Jones
- Meow Iron Claws
- New Mouse City
- Mysterious Island
- It is the first book of Geronimo Stilton.
- It was first printed on February 2004.
- This story reveals that Geronimo who hates Monday Mornings.
- Geronimo brushes his teeth with cheddar-flavoured toothpaste.
- New Mouse City is the capital of Mouse Island.
- The Mice wear Mouse Jordan sneakers.
- The Address of the Rodent's Gazette is 17 Swiss Cheese Center.
- Geronimo works out at Rats La Lanne.
- There is a restaurant called The Mouse House it serves spicy food.
- Mouse General is the name of the Hospital.
- Thea has over fifty friends.
- Apparently a Cheese Delivery man has lots of friends the day before Thanksgiving.
- Geronimo gets Heartburn.
- The Restaurant sells Cheddar Ravioli.
- Thea found the map at the flea market.
- Geronimo drinks snoozytime tea.
- Christopher Colomouse found Mouse Island.
- Geronimo once dedicated a book to Benjamin.
- There's a Shop called Boats, Masts and Beyond.
- Trap is friends with Squeaky La Rue.
- There's a Sports Store called Rats Authority.
- This is the first story to have green title writing, next will be Attack of the Bandit Cats.