Geronimo Stilton is the title character in the Geronimo Stilton book series. He is a very nervous and scaredy mouse. He also hates Halloween, probably because he is scared of it. He loves Cheesy Chews.
BiographyBorn in New Mouse City, Mouse Island, Geronimo Stilton is Rattus Emeritus of Mousomorphic Literature and of Neo-Ratonic Comparative Philosophy. For the past 20 years, he has been running The Rodents Gazette, New Mouse City´s most widely read daily newspaper.
Stilton was awarded the Ratitzer Prize for his scoop on The Curse of the Cheese Pyramid. He has also received the Andersen 2000 prize for personality of the year. One of his bestsellers won the 2002 eBook Award for world´s best ratlings´ electronic book. His works have been published all over the globe.In his spare time, Mr. Stilton collects antique cheese rinds and plays golf. But what he most enjoys is telling stories to his nephew Benjamin.
- Geronimo has an additional a niece. Her name is Bugsy Wugsy, even though it wasn't explained how she became Geronimo's niece. To become his niece, he has to marry Petunia Pretty Paws, which he is afraid to admit he wants to (He almost admitted in Save the White Whale, but was too nervous that he said he only got seasick).
- It is known that Geronimo has been adopted as explained in Kingdom of Fantasy.
- In the books, Geronimo wears glasses. In the show, however, he doesn't wear glasses.
- In the July 2012 book This Hotel is Haunted!, Geronimo seems to be a bigger fraidy' mouse than the other books. When he gets scared than Hercule Poirat laughs and Geronimo says "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!".
- In mini book 2: The Lake Monster, it is revealed that Geronimo has a goldfish named Hannibal
- in Fabumouse School Adventure, Geronimo is known for his Agility and Athlectics due to his gymnastic Training for about one time.
- in The Way of the Samurai, Geronimo Took Martial arts,
- Geronimo is also a asshole as seen in the comic books