Colette is a character in the Thea Stilton books, and a member of the Thea Sisters.
Not much is known about her early life. All we know, she hails from France and she is raised there. She has a fashion-designing cousin named Julie, who she is really close to. Growing up, she continues her studies in journalism at Mouseford Academy along with her four new friends; Nicky, Pamela, Violet, and Paulina.
Colette wears pink jacket with beads on it, a blue turtle neck, long pink pants and a blue belt. She has light brown fur, blonde hair and blue eyes. She is seen carrying a small blue and pink heart-shaped bag.
In Thea Stilton and the Spanish Dance Mission, Colette's hair is straighter rather than her usual wavy hair. Also her bangs are not higher as her usual one. This hairstyle is retained in later books.
- One thing in common she has with the other Thea Sisters, Colette's illustration has not yet been changed after being "Toon-i-fied".
- After going through alterations on her illustrations, she nor the rest of the Thea Sisters seem to have tails.
- In the book "Thea Stilton and Legend of the Fire Flowers", it shows Colette has a comestic bag which consist of her nail polish from different shades and color. Her surfboard is pink flowers and brown hearts.
- Colette's favourite color is Pink, though in some Thea Stilton books like The Legend of the Fire Flowers and the Ghost of the Shipwreck, She is seen wearing Blue.
- It is shown that Colette panics when not finding the right outfit to wear at any occasion in a hurrying situation in The Chocolate Sabotage.
- It is understood that Colette doesn't prefer to be called by a nickname, but in The Chocolate Sabotage, she is fine being addressed as "Coco" as her nickname by Nicky.
- In the first Thea Stilton book, The Dragon's Code, Colette does not get along very well with Violet. In later books, they may have settled their differences and made good friends after all.
- Despite being French, she is rarely seen using any simple French or exclamations when she squeaks like a normal French would such as sacre bleu, catastophe, etc. The only French words Colette ever uttered through out the series were mon ami, Oui, non and Trés Chic.
- In the Spanish Dance Mission, Colette is shown to be rather proficient at dancing the hula.
- Colette has the most luggage among the Thea Sisters, as shown in most books.
- Colette was raised in a French province, contrary to popular belief.